FERC 101 is two classes to introduce the FERC Chart of Accounts and FERC Electric Project Accounting. We walk you through how the FERC Chart of Accounts is used for electric cooperative and utility operations, capital projects, and financial reporting. A perfect class for new employees or a refresher for experienced team members.
Full Course Library, FERC Financial Accounting, New Electric Employee Training, FERC Accounting 101, Electric Industry Finance Professional Certification
FERC Accounting 101 - Class 1 - Introduction to FERC Accounting11 Lessons $39.00
Full Course Library, New Electric Employee Training, FERC Accounting 101, Electric Industry Finance Professional Certification
FERC Accounting 101 - Class 2 - Electric Construction Accounting18 Lessons $39.00
Full Course Library, Board Member Training, New Electric Employee Training, Electric Industry Finance Professional Certification
Electric Industry 101! FREE Course!11 Lessons Free
Russ built his experience through:
- Learning and leading industry best practices by serving electric investor-owned and municipal utilities, and electric cooperatives
- 35 years of financial and consulting electric industry experience
- Giving speeches at national industry associations including the Edison Electric Institute, American Gas Association, American Public Power Association, American Waterworks Association, and state utility industry organizations
- Serving as an expert witness before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, State Public Utility Commissions, and in arbitration matters
- Past partner in the energy practice of a national public accounting and consulting firm
- A focus on helping co-ops and utilities become more efficient and prepare for the "power and utilities organization of the future"
Let Russ help you build your knowledge, help your organization, and enhance your career!
All of our online courses are modeled on the guidelines of the AICPA and NASBA Statement on Standards for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs. Courses are not NASBA certified.
Final approval of a course for CPE credits is based on the requirements of each states’ regulatory body.